That Mystical Land Of India :)

That Mystical Land Of India :)
India Gate

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Soulmate

You are my soulmate. My friend, companion and guide. You are different from the others. You are there for me. You have always been there for me. Through the years, through all the trials and tribulations, good and bad, you have been there. You are as essential to me as the air I breathe. I need you. You have been the one constant factor in my life. You are like the sun, burning bright or dim on certain days, but always there.
You disregard my eccentric and erratic behavior. You accept it as you accept me, with all my faults and flaws. You don't really have to do it, you know-put up with me. You're hurting yourself and I am the cause of it. I take you for granted. I expect you to always be there for me. In doing so I have ignored you;I haven't seen you for who you are. You are a gem, a rare jewel, a shining example of character. You are the epitome of trust, patience and morality. You know, as I contemplate my behavior towards you; I begin to see the light; the answer is simple-I have nobody else. You are my family. I can be completely free with you.
When I am with you, I can remove the mask I show the world everyday, without being ashamed or frightened by it. When I am with you, I can stand up and declare with pride, that I am who I am. You have sustained and nourished my self-confidence. With the balm of love, you have healed my numerous wounds.You make my life worth living. Meeting you helps me live through every day. Please forgive me,for I have, knowingly or unknowingly, wronged you. I love your laugh, your fiery nature. When you smile, it lights up another day of my life. It makes me feel like everything's alright, and that the world is a wonderful place. I love you, and I will always be there for you. You are my soulmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment